Open Water Swim Training
Open Water Swim Training diadakan secara rutin sejak 2012 di berbagai pulau di Kepulauan Seribu dan Ancol Jakarta.
2018 : OWS Seri I 17 Mar 2018, OWS Seri II 29 Sept 2018.
Special Tribuddies OWS Series II – 2018 with Bali Triathlon
Before you register :
- Please do register for your self or your friends who will need this training especially for Bali Triathlon participant.
- Do not register for anyone who will not swim on the island (kids, nanny, non swimmer spouse, etc)
- You must be able to float on the water.
- You must be able to swim 500 meters non stop.
- You are in good health conditions.
- Your safety is your responsibility.
- Openwater swim is dangerous activity, we are not responsible for any accident or medical issues, complaints, losts, damages and disasters if occur on the trip.
- No refund policy.
- No transferrable registration.
- By registering you are agreed on above terms.
What will you get :
- Boat trip from marina ancol to island and back.
- Foods on trip (breakfast, lunch, snacks, drinks)
- Openwater swim coaching clinic for the first timer.
- Instant insurace (KTP holder only).
- Sponsor Perks (from Herbalife & Bali Triathlon)
- New friends.
What need to bring :
- Swim google and cap.
- Swim suit or trisuit.
- Floating devices (non mandatory).
- Special need food/drink.
- Own medicine.
- Clothes, towel, sun block, other personal equipment’s.
- Good mood.
No clue about the Trip :
- Just manage to arrive on time 5:30am to Marina Ancol peer 16 where the boat will take us to the island.
- You can park your car near marina with flat parking fee (include in ancol fee).
- don’t know where the Marina Ancol? use your smart maps on your smart phone, its 21st century.
Thats all triathlete, may the fastest registrant will get their seat.